joi, 16 iulie 2009

Twilight quotes & Soundtracks

* About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and I didn’t know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella Swan)
* You are exactly my brand of heroin.. (Edward Cullen)
* I decide as long as I am going to hell, I might as well do it througly.( Edward)
* “-And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
-What a stupid lamb
-What a sick masochistic lion”( Edward & Bella)
* Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist.( Edward)


Zilele trecute mentionam o melodie care mi-a placut in mod deosebit. Insa am descoperit ca nu ma pot satura ascultand "over and over" :


Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby



Rob Pattinson - Never Think



Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire



Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

PS: I’m unconditionally and irrevocably in love with ” Twilight” :">

5 comentarii:

DSQ spunea...

incercati ... "A walk to remember"

Ramona Aștefănesei spunea...

l-am vazut... acum vreo cativa ani :)

DSQ spunea...

era doar o sugestie;))

Ramona Aștefănesei spunea...

multumesc, foarte buna sugestie, numai ca l-am vazut cand eram prin facultate :D

Iulia spunea...

"A walk to remember"...8->...foarte frumos